Apple Music

 https://youtu.be/3_fgMqEYdEU


Apple Music is an app where people can listen to millions of songs anytime they want. You can search for your favorite artist, make your own playlists, and even download songs to listen to without WiFi. The app also suggests new music based on what you already like, which makes it fun and easy to find new songs.

Apple Music also helps artists and music businesses. When people stream a song, the artist can earn money from it. Artists can also see how many people are listening to their music and where their fans live. This helps them plan concerts, sell merch, and grow their careers.

Another cool thing about Apple Music is how it brings people together. Friends can share playlists and show each other new songs. When people like the same music, they feel connected because they understand the same vibes and feelings. Music helps people share the same interests and emotions, and Apple Music makes that really easy.


Comments

  1. I liked how you provided examples of how Apple Music could be used to expand your career, and also as a college student. It can definitely be useful to create and listen to music while studying, and music is a great way to connect with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, I remember when Apple Music was first introduced as many of us used either iTunes (purchase music) or Pandora. Pandora was the first streaming music platform I could remember then it was overrun by advertisement, forcing you to pay a subscription to avoid the interruptions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you pointed out the artist's side of Apple Music. Artists can definitely use Apple Music to expand on their own and grow their fan base.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you explained Apple Music in a simple but meaningful way. You did a great job pointing out not only how it benefits listeners, but also how it supports artists and the music industry. I especially liked that you mentioned how artists can use streaming data to plan concerts and grow their careers, that shows you’re thinking beyond just the user experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gmail Smackdown Jimmy Casey