Gmail Smackdown Jimmy Casey
https://youtu.be/jNXUe2g4b0M
Gmail is a popular email website made by Google that lets people send and receive messages online. In my presentation, I explained how Gmail is more than just a basic email because it has helpful features like labels, filters, and a search bar that make it easy to stay organized. I also showed how to write and send an email, add a subject, and attach files using Google Drive. These tools make Gmail simple to use and really helpful for school and everyday communication. It’s easy to learn, and most people already use it, which makes it even more useful.
I also talked about how I can use Gmail at Stockton and in my future career. As a student, I can use it to email my professors, get updates about assignments and classes, and keep everything organized so I don’t miss important information. It helps me stay on top of my work and communicate clearly. In the future, Gmail will be important for talking with coworkers, sending files, and staying professional at a job. It also connects with other Google tools like Google Calendar and Google Drive, which makes it easier to plan and stay organized. Overall, Gmail is an easy and important tool that helps with communication and success in both school and future careers.
I personally use gmail and I think it is the easiest to use! You did a great job explaining how easy it is.
ReplyDeleteThis is a clear explanation of Gmail, and I like how you showed how it’s useful for staying organized and communicating in both school and your future career.
ReplyDeleteI liked your explanation of what Gmail is, and how easy it can be to use. I also have used Gmail through my educational career, and I agree it is a great tool for communicating.
ReplyDeleteGmail is my favorite email provider due to its simplicity and clear layout you did a great job explain how it works.
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you connected Gmail's features to how we'll use them at Stockton. It's easy to forget how much labels and filters actually help when the semester gets busy.
ReplyDeleteI really like how you explained Gmail and its features in a clear and easy-to-understand way. Your explanation of tools like labels, filters, and attachments showed how Gmail is more than just a basic email platform. I also thought your examples of using Gmail for school, like emailing professors and staying updated on assignments, were very practical and relatable. Your connection to using Gmail in a future career was also strong, especially how it supports professional communication and organization. Overall, this was a well-written and thorough explanation of how Gmail can be useful in both school and the workplace.
ReplyDelete