Good vs Bad Website

 https://youtu.be/vdhvmLBvO2A

In my presentation, I talked about two fantasy football websites, ESPN Fantasy Sports and Sleeper. Both of these tools let you create a team, draft players, and compete with your friends in a league. I explained that even though they do the same basic thing, they feel very different when you actually use them. I showed how ESPN Fantasy has a clean and simple layout that makes it easy to check your team, look at stats, and set your lineup. I also showed how to navigate the site so it’s clear and easy to understand.

I also explained why I think ESPN Fantasy is better than Sleeper. ESPN is more user-friendly and is easier for beginners to learn, while Sleeper can feel confusing and crowded with too many features. Sleeper has a lot of extra stuff like chat and notifications that can be distracting and make it harder to focus on your team. I also talked about how fantasy football can be used at Stockton to connect with friends and have fun competition. In the future, tools like this can help with decision-making, strategy, and understanding data. Overall, ESPN Fantasy is the better choice because it is simple, organized, and easier to use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Music

Gmail Smackdown Jimmy Casey